20 September 2012

Recess week

Hey you know what?
Recess week is just one week more to go!
Should I be happy or worry?
My regular life is very routine-style. I have e-assignments and forum posts to work on every week.
I worked on my fyp, a little bit. Actually my progress may be far from expected?
I thought everything can be quite easily done, hahaha naive.
So, I am gonna rush over to have my experiments done before final!
Hopefully hopefully. Hello yap hui yi, you gotta really work on it. @@
One day, you will finish all those runningman available online.

During the recess week, I have one recruitment fair to go, but I don't think the companies like me.
I am a psychology student. :( So what if you have not bad results, and so what if you did quite a few CCA.
The major is still a problem for some people isn't it?
Do we have to be that realistic and everyone go for business?
Can I still be optimistic? Hmmm. Job search is gonna be a long journey I think.

Yet, the kukup trip is still something very delighting. And grad trip tics booked!
Definitely a good thing to look forward to. And Yoga Lin coming to NTU for concert!
It's like OMG, once in a while good stuff for us. HAHAHAHA must go!
Wonder when will Hebe come.

Recess week target: Catch up with at least one subject's readings. Actually there are just two. Hmm.
I want to shop very badly. If and only if I have money and the things are cheap.
Btw, signed mobile plan. Oops, I have no resistance over promotion.

I am blogging because I have nothing to do yet don't feel like studying.

Raining raining raining. Does your heart thump like how my heart does? :)

btw, Cantonese Siri is the only reason I would want to get an Iphone. HAHAHAHa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is magnificent i like reading your articles.
Keep up the good work! You already know, lots of individuals are searching round for this info, you could aid them greatly.
My web site: us island vacations